Skip to main content

Big Chat Poster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISA NAYLOR

       MY NAME : Lisa Naylor MY ROLE WITHIN THE BIG CHAT : To Help and support Young people and ensure there voice is heard. WHAT I LIKE : I like Dancing , being creative, cooking and being Kind  WHAT I DONT LIKE : Spiders ONE RANDOM FACT :  I am a SFX and beauty MUA 

REBECCA WATERWORTH

MY NAME: Rebecca Waterworth MY ROLE WITHIN THE BIG CHAT : working together with the group to share my views, listen to others and make sure that Young People have opportunities for their voices to be heard in St Helens. WHAT I LIKE : The champions of 2019- St Helens RLFC, Gardening and helping people WHAT I DONT LIKE: loud noises, crowded places and people saying ''its normal'' ONE RANDOM FACT: I have lived in the same house all my life

DEAN BUCKLEY

MY NAME : Dean Buckley MY ROLE WITHIN THE BIG CHAT : To Help and support Young people and ensure there voice is heard. WHAT I LIKE : I like gardening, playing football and cooking. WHAT I DONT LIKE :  Sprouts and spiders ONE RANDOM FACT :  I have an Allotment